Posts for External Teaching Staff at ESCI-UPF
ESCI-UPF delivers high-quality teaching that combines academic rigour with the practical application of knowledge. It is now calling for applications for external teaching staff in the following subjects.
- Quantitative Methods for Business Analytics
- Digital Marketing (SEO, Web Analytics, Social Media)
- Agile and Lean Management
- Design Thinking, Creativity & UI/UX
- Innovative Strategies and Digital Transformation
- Digital Technology Management in the International Arena (Blockchain, AI, Big Data, Machine Learning, e-CRM)
Documents to be submitted
- Bachelor’s degree. Degrees awarded by universities outside Spain should be accompanied by a document accrediting them as officially recognised in Spain
- Full CV including the names and contact details of two referees
- Teaching experience in English
- Covering letter
Highly valued criteria
- Possession of a PhD
- Professional experience (preferably international) in the subject in question
- Digital technology experience and expertise
- Ability to teach the subject in English
Applicants should send their CV (including the names and contact details of at least two referees) together with all other required documents, any other additional documents worthy of consideration and the following completed form by 16 May 2021.
Shortlisted candidates will be asked to give a short oral presentation.