Master’s in International Digital Marketing
Master’s in International Digital Marketing : Introduction
- International marketing
- Master’s in International Digital Marketing
- October to July
- On campus
- 60 ECTS
- Friday, 3.00–9.45 pm
Saturday, 8.30 am–3.30 pm
- TUITION FEES
- 25 students
- 80% in spanish and 20% in english
The Master’s Degree in Digital Marketing (MDDM) equips you with the tools, knowledge and expertise to add digital technologies to your analysis and decision-making toolbox in the field of international business and marketing.
With a MDDM from ESCI-UPF under your belt, you will start seeing marketing through new eyes. You will make the most of automation to create more productive and agile practices and will explore new sources of customer data to create personalised communication campaigns and offers based on artificial intelligence and web analytics
This master’s degree will enable you to
- Understand new forms of marketing linked to digital technologies in the context of an internationally minded company
- Learn how to use cutting-edge tools and match suitable digital strategies to the country, product and customer in question
- Design websites following the best UX/UI and SEO practice and master the keys to content marketing and social networks for effective business communication on the international stage
- Grasp the full potential of big data and artificial intelligence for gathering data, designing and implementing strategies and creating optimising content
- Master customer loyalty and retention tools through a CRM programme and design sales strategies through B2B and B2C e-commerce and e-marketplaces
- Draw on personalised advice to carry out a project based on an international strategic plan for a digital business by applying digital marketing methodologies and lean project management
Recent graduates keen to start a business career in digital marketing.
Professionals already in employment or with practical experience in this field looking to hone their knowledge and expertise of international business using digital technologies.
Entrepreneurs eager to expand their company into other countries using digital technologies or looking to set up their own online company.
Professionals looking to take their career in a promising new direction while acquiring a general, broad and practical education in international digital marketing.
- Marketing Department
- International Expansion Department
- International Strategic and Digital Marketing Consultancy
- Community Manager
- SEO and SEM Consultancy
- Head of Web Projects and e-Commerce
- Product Manager
- Online Accounts Executive
- SME Professional
- Business Intelligence and Data Analytics
- Digital Transformation Manager